Thursday, October 15, 2009

Love is Strange

It's funny after a breakup, how every song on the radio seems to tell your story. I think there is a conspiracy with the recording artists and the DJ's of when and where to play these songs. I was listening to a song by Chris Daughtry called "Over You" and these lyrics hit pretty close to home.

"Well, I never saw it coming.I should've started running a long, long time ago. And I never thought I'd doubt you, I'm better off without you, more than you, more than you know.I'm slowly getting closure. I guess it's really over. I'm finally getting better. And now I'm picking up the pieces. I'm spending all of these years putting my heart back together."

WARNING: There May Be Other Break Up Lyrics On The Way!!LOL!
BE SURE TO SHARE YOURS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment