Thursday, October 15, 2009

Take a Bow by Rihanna

This is a song about thinking the love of your life has been true and faithful to you when in reality they haven't been and you have finally had enough and let them go.

"How about a round of applause a standing ovation. And dont tell me you’re sorry cuz you’re not.Baby when I know your only sorry you got caught.But you put on quite a show, you really had me going.But now its time to go.Curtains finally closing.That was quite a show very entertaining.But its over now (But it’s over now) Go on and take a bow. And the award for the best lie goes to you for making me believe that you could beFaithful to me. Lets hear your speech ohhh. How bout a round of applause.A standing ovation_[Chorus]_But you put on quite a showReally had me going.Now it's time to go.Curtains finally closing.That was quite a show.Very entertaining.But its over now (But its over now). Go on and take a bow. But it's over now."

No comments:

Post a Comment